The Acoustic Research Santa Cruz Portable Wireless Speaker with LED Flickering Flame Light delivers 30 watts of quality audio performance in a stylish, compact design that blends seamlessly into your indoor or outdoor settings year-round. The multiple LEDs feature a choice between warm 360-degree flame lighting in three different modes or a white glow allowing you to select the perfect mood for your party. Bluetooth® lets you to connect wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or laptop computer, or you can use the 3.5mm aux-in port to connect directly to your music source. Double your fun and add a second speaker for stereo sound. It runs on a built-in rechargeable battery for up to 18 hours of wireless experience, plus the housing is IP55 weather resistant, so the rain won't stop your good time.
Available at Costco.com
- 30 watts of dynamic audio
- Two-way system with passive radiator
- Pair two speakers together for wireless stereo sound (sold separately)
- Multiple LEDs create realistic flame effects
- IP55-rated weather resistant for indoor and outdoor Use
- Plays up to 18 hours with built-in rechargeable battery
- Aux input
- AC power adapter included
- Speaker - 14.50"H x 8.98"W x 8.98"D - 6.6 lbs.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AC power adapter
- Quick start guide
Sorta good sometimes
Bought two speakers at Costco to use on our back patio. Setup was easy to get both paired. Everything was good until the speakers began to crackle during playback of music from various sources. I tried multiple iOS devices. Even moved speakers closer. Still having issues! Oh well